Notes for this test
- The Basic IQ score results are free. For $14.95 a complete profile including graphs and sub catagory explanations is available.
- The "hero" will often play a hand horribly. Analyze the hand and choose the correct answer after you find yourself in a terrible spot.
- Much of poker involves adapting to player tendencies -- something almost impossible to test. This test will focus on difficult but relatively technical decisions that involve simplistic opponents.
- This is a timed test. Set aside about 30 minutes to complete the test.
- Some questions may seem to have more than one correct answer. Pick one most correct answer.
- Your image is "tight aggressive" unless otherwise noted.
- You may wish to select an answer that is not available, and the most correct/obvious answer may not be available.
- You will receive incomplete information for some questions. Many of the answers involve very close calls.
- For many opponents you will have limited or no reads.
© 2005 -2014 Lyric Duveyoung All rights reserved